Monday 18 November 2013

The winner takes it all..

I studied to get confidence. My best friend studied to get a degree and become a CA. It was only after the first 6 months while studying that I really understood what I was enrolled for and that I am quite fascinated by the subjects. I wanted to be a Photographer but I was advised that it is definitely not a paying occupation.

It depends what you want to be in life. And how often do we sit and think of what we really want out of life? I neglect this and know for a fact, that majority of you also do.

A fact – we work in an extremely competitive market and if we do not stay on top of our game we face trouble.

As Neil said, to be the First Choice Supplier of World Class Industrial and Construction Equipment we need each and every one of you to be the Best version of who you are and can be. The only way to be the best version of you is to stay happy, develop your skills and make sure that you are passionate about what you do every day. This is a challenge on its own. A daily one.

Elsabe, Amanda, Lucas, Shane, Jan Hendrik and all the rest contributing parties whether a reader or contributor thanks for making this challenge interesting.

I am extremely excited about the next blog event and cannot wait to hear your comments.

I leave you with a quote that Lorna Gerber (she used to work in LT Accounts Department) wrote in my diary a couple of years ago - it changed my life and I would like to share it with you.

If you keep on doing what you are doing, you will keep on getting what you’ve got!

If you plan to win (what ever big or small) you will win!

ps. watch the space tomorrow for the announcement of the Winner(s).

Ciao ciao
Letta.

3 comments:

  1. Letta, thank you for the inspiring words. I drove to work this morning and had the exact sentiments.
    The question that also came to mind was "RECOGNITION". Is it important and what can/will be achievedd by giveing people Recognition?. I cannot wait for the next blog to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This past blog were very exciting and if the next one will be so much fun I will surely go for it again!!! Letta I totally agree on the statement that Lorna Gerber made, wise words. Don't do thing half hearted, go for it!! Live life to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all the above. but the most important aspect of life and of work. BE POSITIVE in all you are doing and you WILL WIN.

    ReplyDelete